Easy Access to Search Engine Optimisation & Marketing Advice, Information & Tools
Search engine marketing is an online marketing strategy that aims to promote and gain visibility for Web sites on search engines. A search engine marketing strategy is typically made up of a two major elements:
Search Engine Optimisation
Search engine optimisation (SEO), which aims to obtain high natural listings in search engine results pages.
Search Engine Advertising (paid listings)
Search engine advertising is a typically a program of paid advertising involving bidding for top positioning on search engines' results pages or on their associated content networks.
Rocket Rank helps you understand the core principles behind each technique and provides access e to useful, online resources.
What you can do on Rocket Rank:
- Find out more about keyword research and discover why this is the starting point of any search marketing campaign.
- Get advice on what makes a 'search engine' friendly Web site and what doesn't.
- Find out more about the major search engines.
- View a selected array of available Web tools (both free and paid) for checking your Web site's rankings and link popularity.
- Find out which search engine optimisation companies, search marketing agencies and tools are available in your region.
"Rocket Rank offers Webmasters easy access to tools and information about keyword research, optimisation and search marketing."