Search Engine Marketeers
If you choose to use the services of a search engine marketing company to help promote your business online, it is usually a good idea to consider the following:
- How long that company has been in business
- What experience that company has (including individual people within the company)
- What type of services are offered (e.g. web design, development, e-commerce, search engine optimisation, search engine marketing, web marketing consultancy)
- Have they got a reputable client list, do they publish testimonials and case studies
- Do they adhere to best online marketing practices
- Do they rank highly on search engines themselves
- Do they offer unrealistic guarantees (remember no-one can ever guarantee a #1 ranking on Google!).
There are a wide variety of search engine marketing companies to choose from, ranging from established marketing firms, web design companies and one-man bands. Using search engines to find the most successful is often a good place to start. After all, if you can’t find a search engine marketing ‘expert’ on a search engine results page, what does that say about their business?
Search Engine Marketing Companies
The beauty of the internet is that online companies don’t experience the same physical borders as ‘bricks and mortar’ businesses. This means you can commission SEM services from almost anywhere in the world. Here are a few of the international companies at the top of their game:
- 1 Hit (http://www.1-hit.com)
Search engine optimization, Web site submission and search engine marketing services from 1-Hit Internet marketing.
- Avatar Web Promotions (http://www.avatar.co.nz)
Web design, development and search engine optimisation company based in Christchurch, New Zealand. Offers site design, build and marketing including online marketing consultancy, search engine friendly e-commerce (shopping cart) sites and more.
- DigitasLBi (http://www.digitaslbi.com/uk/)
Search engine optimisation, e-marketing and Internet marketing services from award-winning UK based firm.
- First Digital (http://www.firstdigital.co.nz/)
A range of online marketing services including search engine marketing, search engine optimisation, email marketing, performance marketing and online advertising.
- Just Search UK (http://www.justsearchdigital.co.uk/)
Search engine optimisation and Internet marketing solutions from UK based company.
- iProspect (http://www.iprospect.com/)
Search engine marketing professional services firm that develops, implements and manages both natural search engine optimization and paid search advertising campaigns.
We endeavour to keep the content of our website as up-to-date as possible in order to help webmasters find the most useful internet resources for promoting websites online.
“Rocket Rank offers webmasters easy access to tools and information about keyword research, optimisation and search marketing.”